Thompson Kelly & Lewis, horizontal shaft radial split casing, single stage end suction centrifugal pumps, each unit to be supplied complete with the following pump accessories fitted as a unit:
- Extended fabricated steel base plate suitable to accommodate the pump and electric motor driver.
- TKL type TCD or equal, rubber bush and pin type, spacer flexible coupling.
- Aluminum non-sparking fully enclosed type coupling guard.
- Stuffing box fitted with BW type "E" or equal single mechanical seal to suit the application.
- Standard mechanical seal internal flushing arrangement as required for the operation.
- Ball radial and ball thrust bearings, grease lubricated.
Material of construction for the pump shall be as follows:
Casing: Cast iron, Impeller: Phosphor bronze, Case wear rings: Leaded bronze, Shaft: Stainless steel, Bearing housing: Cast iron.
Motors: Brook Hansen 4-pole, 1450 rpm horizontal foot mounted construction squirrel cage induction motors, totally enclosed fan cooled enclosure, weatherproof in compliance with IP 55 protection standards.
Motors shall be built suitable for D.O.L. starting system operation. Power supply requirement shall be 380 V/3 Ph/50 Hz. Motor winding will have class F insulation, with full load temperature rise limited to class B level.